Lucky Draw bonus may sound slightly complicated but after one round of this wild west themed game you’ll see it’s not as challenging as perhaps first thought.
In the game there are special play characteristics and payouts, depending on the variation of the game that is being played. Any of these variations may or may not be available to play. The variations are described below:
Variation Rules Differences
- Joker Poker- Jokers are wild cards that substitute for any other card; Awards include Five-of-a-kind (using wild cards)
- Deuces Wild – All two’s (deuces) are wild cards that substitute for any other card; Special payouts for Royal Flush with wilds and Royal Flush without wilds; Special payouts for Five-of-a-kind (using wild cards)
- Bonus – Special payouts for Four-of-a-kind with Aces, Twos, Threes or Fours
- Double Bonus – Special payouts for Four-of-a-kind with Aces, Twos, Threes or Fours
- Jacks or Better – The lowest winning hand is one pair of Jacks.
Lucky Draw allows you to wager on 1 to 4 hands of poker at the same time.
To play, click the Bet 1 button. Each time you click the Bet 1 button you will add another hand of cards, until you have wagered on all 4 hands. After you have wagered on all 4 hands, each time you click on the Bet 1 button another credit will be added to your wager, 1 hand at a time. You can continue to bet in this way until you have wagered the maximum amount, which is 20 credits (5 credits per hand). If you wager the maximum amount of 20 credits, the game will automatically start. When you have reached your desired wager, click the Play button to deal the cards.
If you have enough credits, click the Bet Max button to automatically bet 20 credits and deal the first hand.
You will be dealt five cards into your initial hand. You can choose to hold one or more of these cards by clicking on the card itself, or clicking the Hold button below it. If you change your mind, you can release the hold by pressing it again. Any cards that you hold in your initial hand will become your held cards in the hands above.
Then, click the Draw button to discard and receive new cards, or if you have held all cards the Draw button will evaluate your hand. New cards will be dealt into all of your wagered hands to replace the ones that you did not hold.